When you don't know where to start your research or you feel you've reached a dead-end:
- Does your firm have a law librarian? If so, consult them.
- Check the secondary sources/practice guides available on Bloomberg Law, CEB, Lexis and Westlaw (the alumni HeinOnline has only law journals)
- See generally the LRC Legal Research Libguides Check the LRC Summer Clerk Libguide
- Contact the LRC reference librarians
- By chat - click the "Have a question" at the bottom of the web page.
- Email the reference desk at: firstname.lastname@example.org