Useful resources for clinic legal research projects
Last Updated: Jul 22, 2015
- California Special Education Alert CALSEA
CASEA covers national judicial decisions and OSERS/OSEP policy rulings plus California specific Office of Civil Rights letters of findings and due process hearing decisions.
- Special Education Law Bulletin
Topics include mainstreaming concerns, classroom management, private schools and special programs, tuition reimbursement, individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) compliance, Individualized Education Programs (IEPs), and discipline issues.
- Special Education Law Update OAKSELU
Topics include the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, and equal education opportunities. Coverage begins with October 2001.
- News, case law, statutes, issues in Congress, sample forms and state-specific news
- Passworded for authorized users only