Last Updated: May 17, 2013
- Hover over the Analysis & Explanation tab to see the sub-tabs.
- Do you want an in-depth overview of the tax research process? See, Tax Research Explanations.
- Already have a firm grasp of the process, but would like to see a sampling of relatively short guides to structure your process? See, Tax Research Explanations.
- Want to be told what you need to do and how to do it? See, Practice Materials.
- Need to find tax articles? See, Finding Tax Articles.
- Interested in knowing what tax-specific journals you can access? See, Tax Journals.
- Want to find a source to stay on top of the latest developments in your area? See, Latest Developments.
- If you want a specific resource, the next three tabs at the top of this page are organized by document type:
- Internal Revnue Code (statutes, legislative history, key Congressional committees)
- Reg, Rulings & Pronouncements (Administrative documents such as regulations, Letter Rulings, U.S. Tax Court rulings, General Counsel Memorandum, etc.)
- Judicial Decisions
- The Databases & Websites tab contains many or all of the resources listed by category under the preceding tabs and include key administrative agencies, such as the IRS website.